15 miles in 3 days. I feel like my hips are trying to abandon my body. I was born with hip clicks. I dont know if that is an actual thing, but thats what my mom calls it. Anyway, I was in some sort of cast for a while as an infant and as a result, my hips sometimes bother me when I stand or walk for long distances. But after 15 miles in 3 days, I think they have called it quits and decided its time to pack it in.
Please hips. Dont leave me!
So Icy Hot. Ive never used it. But if Shaq says it helps, Im down to try it. Guess I'll write my results tomorrow.
So, 5 miles today. I need to remember that no matter how cold I may be before I start the trek, I will not need a jacket! I am so tired of carrying around extra clothing! More excess weight for me to carry...I have enough as it is!
Today I havent really eaten a whole lot. Which is good and bad. Ive consumed 330 calories(Fiber bar, 100 calorie pringles and 100 calorie oreo snack cakes. Mmmm) Dinner tonight I think is gonna be steak salad. Although I dont have the energy to stand, let alone cook.
No one said this was gonna be easy.
Until tomorrow!
Xo,
CC
Monday, January 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment