Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Lo Siento

Seriously, for someone who dreams of being a writer, I sure am bad at it. Or at least with keeping up with it.

Uh, so weight wise, still hovering around the 218-221 range. Im going to start walking again and hope that the weight starts to come off again. We'll see I suppose.

I actually also started looking into lower body lifts. Its basically a tummy tuck, except for more extreme cases of flab. Id love to figure out how much of this hanging ab thing Ive got going on is just loose skin. Of course, this requires thousands of dollars. Thousands of dollars that I dont own. However, if anyone that follows this is either
a. wealthy and looking to give money away

or

b. a cosmetic surgeon

by all means, email me! Lol. Actually, if your giving money away, Id rather have a house. Or a college fund for the little monster :)

I had a birthday! I am now 27. Late twenties. That sounds less sexy then mid twenties. Early thirties just sounds scary. Although I still have some time before then.

Kylie went back to school. Shes a first grader now. Ridiculous! She really likes school, and thankfully her bff from last year is in her class.

So enough about my responsible mom side, right? :)

My irresponsible side is so much more fun!

Going to Vegas in 10 days. Was REALLY hoping I was gonna hit onederland, but I am 40 pounds lighter then the last time I was there. Im planning on marrying my best friend when I am there.

That calls for futher explanation I guess. Lol. So, my best male friend is already married. He, his wife, our friend Ryan and I have a running joke that Ryan is my California husband and Bub(my BFF) will be my Vegas husband, with the reverse being true for Bubs wife. We were all hanging out last night and decided to all go and get married while in Vegas. Of course, we realize it wont be legal. But thats the kind of stuff me and my friends do I guess. After re-reading this...Im sure some of you are thinking I am insane. And maybe I am. But, I am looking forward to the shots and strippers reception.

Now normally, Id be all boy crazy and pack my most modestly slutty things I own for a trip to Sin City. But, strangely, I dont want to do. A boy ruined me. AND we're not even dating. But I want to date him. And therefore I feel like I shouldnt be running all wild? Oh my...Im growing up.

Said boy, is most definitely a trip. We have a great time together, but we are ALWAYS hanging out with other people. His cousin is my best female friends husband. So we are quite entangled...I mean, his family already considers me family. I have dinner with his mom and aunt on a regular basis. Ive had his best friends tell me that he is shy and moves slow when it comes to girls, so to not give up on him. Ive also been told that he has NEVER had a girlfriend. I intend to break that streak. Hes very goofy and cocky and sarcastic when we are around other people, but he's also super romantic and affectionate and adorable. You ever had a guy kiss you and you think to yourself "This is movie moment worthy" Yeah, he kisses like that. I just let out an extremely girly sigh and am totally batting my eyes.

Okay, so, who wants to give me advice on how to reel this guy in?

Love love love all of you :)

Xo,
M

2 comments:

  1. I am so happy your still around! Happy belated bday! And I think that boy wonder also has you a lil reigned in for Vegas.(just saying) But as for trying to reel him in. Honestly I think that the more he gets comfortable with you the closer he will get to you! With shy guys I just learned that comfort is key! Good luck hun keep us posted

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah...... your back.... I missed you tons!!!!
    I wanna go to Vegas with you, sounds like so much fun!
    Girl, if he kisses you like that, yoour not going to have any trouble (=

    Hope you have a blast and take some fun pictures for us!

    ReplyDelete