Monday, September 27, 2010

The Incredible Tattooed Lady...

Its a sickness. Its like pringles. Once you pop, you cant stop. At least, I cant. I got my first tattoo, my dreaded tramp stamp, on my 18th birthday. My best friend at the time and I, had the same birthday. We decided to get the same tattoo. We walked into a shop, we decided on our name with two roses at either end. I got mine. She didnt get hers. Not that that is why I hate it. Its just not something I thought about thoroughly. I waited 8 whole years before I got another one. (Although, I did fill that gap with 4 piercings...) I have the quote "Live Fast, Love Hard, Die Young" on my foot. Its the same quote that is one my dads arm. My mom hates that it says Die Young on my foot. Sorry Ma :)

The one on my foot is gorgeous, I absolutely love the script. I planned to get another tattoo while in Vegas last weekend...however i spent more money then I intended, so I had to scrap that idea.

I emailed a girl who comes highly recommended on Yelp. Im going in on Friday night to a tattoo right under my left breast. It will say "Per l'amaro e il dolce" which means "for the bitter and the sweet" in italian. Im also speaking to her about getting a piece for my mom on the rib cage-and anchor(mom) and a swallow(me) I dont want to get that one until I hit 199 pounds though. A reward for hitting onederland. I swore I wouldnt get another body tattoo(feet dont count!) until I hit my goal weight...by why put life on hold?

Pictures to follow lovies :)

Xo,
M

6 comments:

  1. I did the same thing, got a tattoo at the age of 18, and didn't put much thought into what it was. I was smart enough to hide in on my hip (= Though with the weight gain in the past five years I am just now seeing it again, it's like seeing an old friend (=

    Can't wait to the see some pictures... miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh I know Mary they are the crack! I live all my tatoos and as soon as I get a little more steady in work I have 3 tatoos just waiting to crawl on my skin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mary Mary Where are you? Hope you are doing okay!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I;m new here and now following. Great blog name :) I have always wanted a tattoo. I've always loved the asian symbols. Please feel free to pop by my blog. I'd love a new follower :)

    http://losingoverhalfofme.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Where are you mamas? Don't make me come on a road trip (=

    (though I wouldn't mind)

    Hope you are doing well, miss ya

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mary! Where are you hiding? It has been a month and we are worried about you!

    ReplyDelete